I think he has directed  3 movies including Delhi 6. His first movie was Aks
which was critically acclaimed. Songs from Aks were also okay. So this shows
that how ROM is very particular when it comes to songs and BGMs.

--- On Wed, 18/2/09, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancum...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Rakeysh Mehra on how AR cracked the BGM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009, 7:35 PM

I have huge expectations from Delhi 6 movie..I am sure ROM wont disappoint
us..He might have just directed 2 movies till now..but according to me he is
one director from India who has the capability to make a movie which will have
a universal appeal and make people all around the world to stand up and notice
his work.Just like what Rahman is doing now...I am sure years down the lane
this would happen..

Can't wait for Delhi 6...Would love to see how ROM has used the songs in the
movie..and the BGM's...Its just going to be amazing. :P