This is going to be long but would like to keep it sweet.

For past many days i have been seeing a lot of aggression and dis containment
towards anybody or anything that has been anti Rahman(music & his movies) or to
some extent a personal opinion of the respective personality who has said so.

Rahman and his music has been a very strong influence in our lives and
whomsoever who has followed it, but let us be gracious enough to accept  that
maybe for X,Y,Z it may not have been or it will never be.In the same length &
breadth  another individual(singer, composer, director) in their respective
field would have defenitely touched upon their lives.

Music can never be judged to the appreciation that an Oscaror Golden Globe will
have its final say, but how effective that has been to make you feel
enlightened and transformed in that particular vision the creator wanted to
make us believe and the satisfaction we want to derive.

Any Music Director and his respective contribution to music should not be
looked down in this forum, as we must appreciate that he made it on his
own...Maybe that person is not dignity personified like a la Shankar Mahadevan,
but when has the craft superceded the creator. Its as debatable as Shane Warne
being a womaniser, but we love him not being so but for his achievements on the
cricket field.

A ghazal singer for whatever wrong reasons & insecurity has made those
comments: but there are innumerable people in this universe who listen to his
songs for his voice, and feel the pain and relate to his lyrics everyday &
night.

We are a fortunate lot that we have followed a person who has shown us a path
that forgiveness and striving for the best should be our motto and it is us who
should raise our bar not as good music listeners, but to be as better human
beings.

In his own golden words that he chose hate over love, we should be embaraseed
that we have been criminal and corrupt in our thoughts for others irrespective
of the person(media, reviwers, press, fellowmates etc etc) who has been
affirmative on our thoughts many times but sometimes negative.

Let us try to be better human beings and understand each others pain, rather
than defending our own views and always sticking to it and being adamant.

Woof..quite a long mail and not sweet too...hopefully someone will have the
patience to read it in the first place as it is not on a blog and neither a
review.

But you guys here have been an extremely important part of my life everyday.
Gopal, Vithur, Chord, Pavan, Jahanzeb, Arvind, Moin Ul Haque, Shah Nawas, A R
Rajib and a lot and all of fellow community members.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you for touching my heart and providing me with
every information that i need regarding a phenomenon called Rahman.

Regards,
Ajay Nair.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/