> Let us try to be better human beings and understand each others
pain, rather than defending our own views and always sticking to it
and being adamant.

perfectly said, completely agree with you. we can make this world a
better place if only we change this behavior of imposing our likes and
dislikes on others.

> But you guys here have been an extremely important part of my life
everyday. Gopal, Vithur, Chord, Pavan, Jahanzeb, Arvind, Moin Ul
Haque, Shah Nawas, A R Rajib and a lot and all of fellow community
members.

thanks Ajay bro. i am touched. same feelings here too.
i wish whole world could unite the way ARR has united us on this forum
forgetting all boundaries of language, religion, caste and creed.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Ajay Nair <ajaynai...@...> wrote:

> This is going to be long but would like to keep it sweet.
>
> For past many days i have been seeing a lot of aggression and dis
containment towards anybody or anything that has been anti
Rahman(music & his movies) or to some extent a personal opinion of the
respective personality who has said so.

> Rahman and his music has been a very strong influence in our lives
and whomsoever who has followed it, but let us be gracious enough to
accept  that maybe for X,Y,Z it may not have been or it will never
be.In the same length & breadth  another individual(singer, composer,
director) in their respective field would have defenitely touched upon
their lives.

> Music can never be judged to the appreciation that an Oscaror Golden
Globe will have its final say, but how effective that has been to make
you feel enlightened and transformed in that particular vision the
creator wanted to make us believe and the satisfaction we want to
derive.

> Any Music Director and his respective contribution to music should
not be looked down in this forum, as we must appreciate that he made
it on his own...Maybe that person is not dignity personified like a la
Shankar Mahadevan, but when has the craft superceded the creator. Its
as debatable as Shane Warne being a womaniser, but we love him not
being so but for his achievements on the cricket field.

> A ghazal singer for whatever wrong reasons & insecurity has made
those comments: but there are innumerable people in this universe who
listen to his songs for his voice, and feel the pain and relate to his
lyrics everyday & night.

> We are a fortunate lot that we have followed a person who has shown
us a path that forgiveness and striving for the best should be our
motto and it is us who should raise our bar not as good music
listeners, but to be as better human beings.

> In his own golden words that he chose hate over love, we should be
embaraseed that we have been criminal and corrupt in our thoughts for
others irrespective of the person(media, reviwers, press, fellowmates
etc etc) who has been affirmative on our thoughts many times but
sometimes negative.

> Let us try to be better human beings and understand each others
pain, rather than defending our own views and always sticking to it
and being adamant.

> Woof..quite a long mail and not sweet too...hopefully someone will
have the patience to read it in the first place as it is not on a blog
and neither a review.

> But you guys here have been an extremely important part of my life
everyday. Gopal, Vithur, Chord, Pavan, Jahanzeb, Arvind, Moin Ul
Haque, Shah Nawas, A R Rajib and a lot and all of fellow community
members.

> My heartfelt thanks to all of you for touching my heart and
providing me with every information that i need regarding a phenomenon
called Rahman.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/