Dear Pyarilal

The Admin may be busy as they have to moderate all mails and you very well
know as to how many mails are flowing in. They are collecting all these
mails and would be updating their database.

Dont worry or get bogged down. Each and every effort would be acknowledged
and I suppose each one of us are doing it in our passion for ARR. So, why
should we expect some receiprocation for all these!!!

( On Behalf of the Admin of Yahoo groups )

--
regards,
Vithur