Sure bro, give gopalji some time... Let him breathe after the success of
ARR.
Regards,
Anantha the Dreamer

http://arrtheboss.blogspot.com
Henny Youngman  - "When I told my doctor I couldn't afford an operation, he
offered to touch-up my X-rays."

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:09 PM, ilovearrmusic <ilovearrmu...@yahoo.in>wrote:

>   thanks for your mail ...... vithur...:)
>
> But admin never replying for these kind of mail? they are want these
> kind of material for update in their collection?! i couldn't
> understand.....if they don't want contribution from like me.....I will
> simple stand far from you....!
>
> I hope this time i will get reply....:)
>
> thank you
>
> anbudan
> pyarilal
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
> >
> > Good Effort... Keep it going . It would be a rare treasure
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 7:29 AM, ilovearrmusic ilovearrmu...@...wrote:
> >
> > > hi
> > >
> > > I saw you are collecting all electronic papers of 24th Feb 2009. I
> was
> > > worked 4 hrs and i got more than 15 news papers from various
> Regional
> > > language.
> > >
> > > Arrahmanfans admin can update all these papers in your collection.
> > >
> > > please visit
> > > http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/
> > >
> > > following folder available...
> > >
> > > PDF format available in small size....JPG images size will be big
> size...
> > > for example around 1.5mb or 2.5 mb!
> > >

> > > - English/ <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/English/>
> > > - Hindi/ <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Hindi/>
> > > - Malayalam/ <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Malayalam/>
> > > - Marathi/ <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Marathi/>
> > > - Tamil/ <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Tamil/>
> > > - Telugu/ <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Telugu/>
> > >
> > > I will update more and same i will inform you
> > >
> > > thank you
> > >
> > > yours
> > > pyarilal
> > >

> > --
> > regards,
> > Vithur

  • ... ilovearrmusic
    • ... Vithur
      • ... ilovearrmusic
        • ... Vithur
          • ... ilovearrmusic
            • ... Amith Chandhran
        • ... Anantha Dreamer
        • ... Nagaraj
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .