I saw it too! I was surprised when he said, he didn't watch it LIVE.
The worst was when he said, his dream was to see AR win an Oscar, how
could then not have seen it LIVE? Or did he watch it and then lie to
the press, coz he was not there in LA to perform.

He also indicated he didn't care a damn about performing at the Oscars
but later said that he was disappointed! :O

When asked as to why he couldn't perform there, he said he hadn't
received any calls from the events guys, and that AR had also not
picked up his calls. But later said AR was in no way responsible for
him not being there.

I instantly had a what-the-hell is he saying look  on my face after
all that he said.

Sukhi, is a great singer, all that he is today is because of ONLY AR,
I hope he doesn't carry this 'head weight' further.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, partha sarathi
<partha_sac...@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was watching the news in HEADLINES TODAY on the Oscar day after
our GOD received the award, Sukhi called up all the journalists for
press meet and these were his comments for which I have completely
lost respect for him. It seems he did not watch the OSCAR ceremony
live on TV as he was fast asleep.

> He said "I am wondering how ARR could manage the performance without
me".

> I think our GOD 'ARR' should not consider these kind of artists in
his future projects. People with this kind of attitude should be
taught a lesson.

> I don't have the link for this video.

purpose/nature of the visit which didnt arrive on time (or didnt
arrive at all).

co.in> wrote:

> guys why was sukhwinder missing at the oscar ceremony...he was
> supposed to be there isnt it??....and has any news channel
interviewed
> him ????
>
> if so pls post it..!!!!!!!! !!
>

> --
> regards,
> Vithur
>

> --
> -A
> http://viewsnmuse. blogspot. com

>       Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website.
Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com

  • ... praka_here
    • ... Vithur
      • ... Anil Nair
        • ... partha sarathi
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
            • ... Leslie D
              • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
              • ... Rajesh Kumar
              • ... Rajesh Kumar
                • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
              • ... dhina_arr