On 2/27/2009 4:53 PM India Time, _Leslie D_ wrote:

> Gulzar didnt need ARR for his fans like me to love him. We love him from
> his days as a sensitive movie director.

ditto Leslie, ditto.

I also feel exactly the same. Gulzar is much more elder, and more
respected than ARR. I respect and love Gulzar on his own might, not
because of ARR. Gulzar has given several more lovely songs with R D
Burman than he has with ARR.

If Indian lyricists like Gulzar and Sahir had not got Oscar, it was a
shame for Oscar, not a shame for these people.

--
Rawat
  • ... Anil Nair
    • ... partha sarathi
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... Leslie D
          • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
          • ... Rajesh Kumar
          • ... Rajesh Kumar
            • ... Jahanzeb Farooq
          • ... dhina_arr