On 2/28/2009 8:02 PM India Time, _Jahanzeb Farooq_ wrote:

>> He even went ahead to take credit of creating JAI HO music.
>
> really? strange. i have seen that video but did not hear anything like
> that. can you please post link of the video you watched??

Yaar, it was reported that they had recorded 4-5 versions of Jai Ho. and
  Sukhi was wondering how ARR is going to edit all those version to
create the final single song.

When they are working as a team for such a long time so a to record 4-5
versions, there is interaction between them and analysis of the song and
creative inputs exchanged. it doesn't mean Sukhi or Gulzar or Shivmani
composed the song. ARR did, and he took small inputs from all.

--

I am not likuing this Sukhi thread at all. It is showing that we have
become too narrow-minded so as to undermine everyone to show our man bigger.

--
Rawat