Yeh guys..

    * Starting musical at around the age of 10 and raising to get a
National award for the First film is NOT OUTSTANDING.
    * Gaining popularity overnight for a debut song is NOT OUTSTANDING
    * Scoring music for a debut song being rated to be one of all time
greats by one of leading magazines of the world is NOT OUTSTANDING.
    * Winning millions of fans' hearts in a span of 15 years and
sustaining the fanfare is NOT OUTSTANDING
    * From film industry to raise as an Ambassador of India is NOT
OUTSTANDING
    * Getting Film Fare #25 - Oh! this is NOT OUTSTANDING
    * Being a candidate for Doctorate at age of 43 is NOT OUTSTANDING
              and
    * Getting TWO Academy Awards (It's not world class, but American
Class for some great Indian Heroes)  is NOT OUTSTANDING.
               and
    * Getting offers to score musical for Hollywood movies  - NOT
OUTSTANDING

    * Last but not the least-- Being a main "Subject matter" of 10 +
years old of an user group, that exchange messages in thousands in a
month is NOT OUTSTANDING
EVERYTHING ELSE IS OUTSTANDING in  "Pyarelal's dictionary
<../../../../message/116376> ".

Humble request to someone in the Film Industry..

  "Please Award Pyarelal for his 'Outstanding'  statement about an Indian
Oscar winner.  Here is a group ready to back you up."

Jsrwm

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Srini Santhanam <saint.si...@...>
wrote:

> Absolutely, I had a laugh yesterday when Kamal said 'Ilayaraja is also
> sought after in the North'.
> When you hear these bitter statements against you - you know you have
> become a LEGEND!
>
> God forgive them, for they know not what they are saying.
>
> On Mar 1, 2009, at 10:10 AM, Chord wrote:
>
> > Sour grapes and Ignorance: My, oh my some of these north folks are
so
> > damn arrogant.
> >
> > "That he came from the south to the north is not new either Iliaraja
> > did it before him. I like his music but I am very blunt."
> >
> > Ilayaraja is great but no way did he conquer the North like Rahman
> > did. I'm sorry. That's false.
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sam samsinging@ wrote:
> > >
> > > Not sure what he means by this..
> > > He is good, but he is not the best according to me nor has he done
> > anything very different. Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Jatin Lalit are also
> > good. Pritam is good too. I don’t think he’s
outstanding.

http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20090227&fname=rahman&sid=3
> > > Iam very happy that Rahman has got the Oscar, that a good artiste
> > got it.Â
> > > If Rahman would have got it for Lagaan I’d have been
happier.Â
> > > He is good, but he is not the best according to me nor has he done
> > anything very different. Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Jatin Lalit are also
> > good. Pritam is good too. I don’t think he’s
outstanding.Â