AR Rahman, holding two awards in both hands, seems to have become a familiar
sight!

It wasn’t too long ago that we saw him doing that at the Oscars... only this
time, it was the Filmfare awards
for Jaane Tu ... and Jodhaa Akbar .

Said the winner who’s going places, “The year has started well... it seems to
have a great vibration. I hope it means peace all around.” He added, “I’m
grateful for the unconditional love that Bollywood has given me. I had never
expected so much love.”

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/News-By-Industry/Media--Entertainment-/Rahman-scores-again-twice/articleshow/4206943.cms
var zz=0;var sldsh=0;

                                var bellyaddiv = '  ';

                                var stindex=100;

                                var stp=150;

                                var taglen=0;

                                var tmp;

                                var tagcheck = new
Array("div","span","br","font","a");

                                var storycontent =
document.getElementById("storydiv").innerHTML;

                                var firstpara =
storycontent.substring(0,storycontent.toLowerCase().indexOf("

")).toLowerCase();

                                function findptt(cnt){

                                zz++;

                                if(zz == 10)return;