From: arr_raghu <arr_ra...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Rahman's CNN-IBN Interview | Videos
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com

            he did not like this pick top 5 question at all..

no one should ever ask him this question.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Bivin Chandra <bivinchandra@ ...>

wrote:

> ARR telling abt his 5 best compositions

http://ibnlive. in.com/videos/ 86534/02_ 2009/rahman_ tujhe_salaam5/
the-oscars- were-a-great- moment-for- my-mother. html

> Favourite songs composed by others

http://ibnlive. in.com/videos/ 86534/02_ 2009/rahman_ tujhe_salaam5a/
the-oscars- were-a-great- moment-for- my-mother. html

http://ibnlive. in.com/videos/ 86534/02_ 2009/rahman_ tujhe_salaam2/
the-oscars- were-a-great- moment-for- my-mother. html

http://ibnlive. in.com/videos/ 86534/02_ 2009/rahman_ tujhe_salaam4/
the-oscars- were-a-great- moment-for- my-mother. html

http://ibnlive. in.com/videos/ 86534/the- oscars-were- a-great-moment-
for-my-mother. html

http://ibnlive. in.com/videos/ 86534/02_ 2009/rahman_ tujhe_salmam3/ oscar-was-
a-great-moment- for-my-mother. html

> > Cheers

> > Ameer

> > "Search is more important than Destination"

> >                         - A R Rahman

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca