From: Sath Murthy <sath.mur...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] It's Better to release the Connections CD officially to control
piracy
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com

            Vijay / Gopal,

Can this message be passed on to the concerned, Please?

I came across all the songs of connections by ARR in youtube. The quality is
excellent. I also found few sites carrying those online to listen or download.

It is better to release Connections Album in CD format officially so that the
piracy can be controlled. We all fans will buy the original for sure, instead
of listening them through other sources. Not everyone will have or having the
new Nokia phones that carry those songs exclusively.

Thanks
Sath Murthy.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca