HEY GUYS PLS PLS PUSH FOR THE RELEASE OF CONNECTIONS....... PLS ITS BETTER TO
RELEASE IT OFFICIALLTY AND WE R WAITING TO GET IT....
 HARDCORE RAHMANIAC TILL DA VERY END!!!

________________________________
From: Sath Murthy <sath.mur...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 2 March 2009 12:31:16
Subject: [arr] It's Better to release the Connections CD officially to control
piracy

Vijay / Gopal,

Can this message be passed on to the concerned, Please?

I came across all the songs of connections by ARR in youtube. The quality is
excellent. I also found few sites carrying those online to listen or download.

It is better to release Connections Album in CD format officially so that the
piracy can be controlled. We all fans will buy the original for sure, instead
of listening them through other sources. Not everyone will have or having the
new Nokia phones that carry those songs exclusively.

Thanks
Sath Murthy.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!