Vithur, I have heard IR's Gharshana many times.
Well, may be i have exxaggerated by saying 15 yrs, may be it
was around 12 yrs back.. it is definitely a TV serial..
The end titles sound like clock ticking...
I saw only one episode...
I have asked this question in this group sometime back but
nothing cameup.
Letsee.. looks like the only way is to ask ARR directly.
Vithur, I know you can dig it up for us ..:).

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:

> Are you sure this is a TV Serial and had Amala in it ?.
>
> As Far as I know Gharshana is a Telugu movie of Maniratnam, which
was dubbed
> in Tamil as " Idhayathai Thirudathey" and had music by IR.
>
> ARR doing music for a Telugu Tv Serial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Gops......... Any info ?
>
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM, arr_raghu <arr_ra...@...> wrote:
>
> >   Longtime some 15 yrs back, I happen to watch a telugu TV serial
> > called Gharshana, i dont remember the channel name..
> > I do not know if it is dubbed from tamil, serial had some
> > popular actress may be Amala Nagarjuna (not able to recollect)
> > End credits says-Music by ARRahman..
> > Does anyone know more about this?
> >
> > -Raghu
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,