This question relates to our love for ARR and his music.  I have
always been fascinated in the relationships between human variables
and music/art preference.

We all love ARR and his music for various reasons.  There are many
individual differences as to why each of us loves his music so much.
But, I'm more interested in the common factors.  We are part of a fan
group, posting messages, having ARR and his music as a big part of
our lives.  This same question can be asked to any fan group of any
artist, but why is it that ARR's music touches us and impresses us AS
A GROUP and does not have the same effect on others?  Again, I'm more
interested in COMMON human factors that bind us as a group that lead
us to be such passionate and devoted ARR fans.

Because ARR's music is so spiritually informed, are we as a group of
devoted ARR fans more sensitive to and attuned to spirituality in
general? Because ARR's music is so diverse and encompasses worldly
influences, are we as a group more worldly and tolerant in our
approach to human differences?  Because ARR's music is often so thick
and layered and well textured, are we as a group for some reason
better able to process this complexity in more meaningful ways than
others who prefer simpler music by virtue of our education,
upbringing, or other factors?  Are we as a group more compassionate
towards others since ARR is all about giving and helping?

Again, these are just thoughts.  I'm interested in generating a
aningful discussion about what factors bind us as a group of
passionate ARR fans.  Thanks for reading and hope to hear your