Good, but I dont think this is the right time to take any such poll.
People are on high now, excited about ARR, most of them
are not in right senses. Bcos of this, the poll will be biased towards ARR, his
numbers will be hyped.
Of dozens of wonderful composers from history of indian film music, it does not
make much sense to have 65% for one person.
We definitely want ARR to win such a poll but only after people cool
down from this Oscar frenzy. Only then we will know the true fan strength of
ARR.