Good designs, Pratap. Guys, send in more and more designs.

By the way, for fans in India, there is a site called xtees which prints
photos of your choice to t-shirts. You can send them the photos as
attachments, select the t-shirt color and size (S, M, L, XL, XXL), pay with
credit card and get it delivered at your door step. Here is the url.

http://www.xtees.com/mot/index.htm

I haven't ordered from them before but a friend of mine who ordered couple
of plain t-shirts last week, was happy to get it in just 3 days (they ship
from Tamil Nadu). So may be we should give them a try. But first we need
good high resolution photos.

Regards,
Naveen