The 1st design is not mine. I can't take credit for that. It is actually my
friends design. Only the second one is mine..

--- On Wed, 3/4/09, Naveen Naushad <navee...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Naveen Naushad <navee...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] A.R. Rahman T-Shirt Design
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 10:01 PM

            Good designs, Pratap. Guys, send in more and more designs.

By the way, for fans in India, there is a site called xtees which prints photos
of your choice to t-shirts. You can send them the photos as attachments, select
the t-shirt color and size (S, M, L, XL, XXL), pay with credit card and get it
delivered at your door step. Here is the url.

http://www.xtees. com/mot/index. htm

I haven't ordered from them before but a friend of mine who ordered couple of
plain t-shirts last week, was happy to get it in just 3 days (they ship from
Tamil Nadu). So may be we should give them a try. But first we need good high
resolution photos.

Regards,
Naveen

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 3:40 AM, pratap <pratap_elensar@ yahoo.com> wrote:

A.R. Rahman T-Shirt Design

Guys, please show some support.
These are just design suggestions. ForĀ  Malaysians, if we can have about
30 orders we can get it between RM 30 2 RM 40 or cheaper. Depends on
the no. of orders...

or