hey anish

nice reading your thoughts on Rahman's music. I've been a member of this
group since 2004. When I joined, this group was mainly discussing the music
of Swades. I remember reading a lot of mails on the music of Bose in 2005,
about how it was badly promoted, about how the songs were badly utilized in
the movie and so on.

i suggest you should try listening to some of Rahman's Tamil numbers if
possible. There are some gems which you can hear only in Tamil (bcos they
were not reused in Hindi)

Kandukondein Kandukondein
Sangamam
Iruvar