I certainly agree that A.R.Rahman is a living legend..he is the
greatest..out of all the people who have won oscars, perhaps Rahman truly
deserves it the most. The way he thinks abt music is radical. But, the
albums i mentioned as his lesser works..are indeed his lesser works....just
1 or two good songs dont make a great 'album'...i mean even in the hindi
ghajini..kaise mujhe is a superb track...slow, haunting and touching..the
best on the album..guzarish is good...but the album as a whole doesnt live
up to any sort of quality its pretty shallow and evidently lacks the rahman
touch...so in my opinion..thats not a 'great' album...one must give credit
where its due..not blindly.

Look guys...im not here to start a heated controversial debate or
anything...neither am i here to try and change anyones opinion. This is a
discussion forum where ppl talk and discuss...its good to know what others
think. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion...thats fine..but thers
no point in imposing ones opinion on anyone...Lets just leave it at that....