Sports and music are entirely different.  ARR will always be motivated for
sure, but he's got to take care of his health.  He is not immune to the perils
of the human body.  His spirituality does sustain him a lot, but there is a
limit.  Hope ARR takes the proper precautions to ensure a long, healthy life to
come.  He's only in his early 40s.  Hope he has another 40-50 years left.