From: Arvind Ar <arr_arv...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Suggest list of singers suited for Rahman's music
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009, 5:11 PM

I think Sriram Parthasarthy has done couple of more songs for ARR other than
"Kelaamal Kaiyyile..." from ATM. The one being "Adhisaya Tirumanam" from
Parthale Paravasam and also "Chittukuruvi" from Parasuram along with
Swarnalatha ji.!!

I too want to hear more from Anupama Deshpande, Anuradha Sriram, Anuradha
Paudwal, Manjari, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shruthi Pathak of "Mar Jaawa" fame, Shilpa
Rao, Soumya Raoh of "Shauk Hain" fame..to croon for ARR in the near future..!!