Folks any one wondered how Atif Aslam would sound in boss's compositions. He
has a pretty unique voice.. songs such a bakhuda tum hi ho and pehli nazar
mein.

Should be interesting I guess.

Lucky Ali too.. his song ahista ahista for VS was a nice one nd made me wonder
when he would next sing for AR...

Vasundhara Das too is missed a lot..

Harini for some classical type songs..

Let me kno ur thoughts.