I had read about a group of Chinese/Japanese fans waiting for AR during a his
visit abroad - read that in some interview about a yr back.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "adamirs...@..." <adamirs...@...> wrote:

> Just to clear my curiosity, when I went to our boss's concert in Malaysia I
> met a few of his die hard Japanese fans there, I even asked them if they got
> any website for our boss but unfortunately they could't understand English.So
> I wonder if they still travel where ever our boss goes for concert and so on.
> Any of u ppl experienced this or know bout this matter?

  • ... adamirs...@rocketmail.com
    • ... Gomzy™
      • ... Gopal Srinivasan
      • ... Ramesh R
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... adamirs...@rocketmail.com