Wow! they still do is it. Man this guys are awesome, seriously they are one
ardent ARR fans.After Oscar I have seen many of my Indian friends acknowledge
themselves to be ardent ARR fan which something was not conspicuous before the
happening of Jai Ho.No matter how famous and gifted our boss was before Oscar
winning he was always
undermined by some sectors of People,that was also partial due to our boss's
humbleness.Talkin bout our thala's humbleness the best example of people
exploiting our thala's good nature is the facilitation function, many of the
veterans were talking non relevant stuff to our boss, only MSV,madam
Janaki,vidyasagar and one very old member of the music fertility talked bout
our thala in great manner, not to miss out uncle AVM Saravanan who said great
things bout our boss, this is not the first he mentioned bout our thala, he
also said when I met him in India( sivaji release time).Nevertheless our
Japanese,Arab,Chinese, European,American and so on bros never failed to
recognize our boss's talent before,this is why ARR is truly international.

Coming back to the Malaysia concert experience, it is one of the best moment in
my life, when i went to take pic with our thala who was damm tired after a
splendid concert, never failed to greet me and my bro and took pics with us,
thats the time i realized how great ARR is."All praises to almighty" Talent is
something everyone can cultivate but good nature is something special these
what completes our thala. I pray hard that he remains the same and contribute
in large scale to ARR foundation to end poverty.Like every other ARR fan I
would like to witness the genius while his working in the studio,wonder when
this will happen........
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "adamirs...@..." <adamirs...@...> wrote:

> Just to clear my curiosity, when I went to our boss's concert in Malaysia I
> met a few of his die hard Japanese fans there, I even asked them if they got
> any website for our boss but unfortunately they could't understand English.So
> I wonder if they still travel where ever our boss goes for concert and so on.
> Any of u ppl experienced this or know bout this matter?

  • ... adamirs...@rocketmail.com
    • ... Gomzy™
      • ... Gopal Srinivasan
      • ... Ramesh R
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... adamirs...@rocketmail.com