From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Vithur
Sent: 13 March 2009 03:54 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF FOOD DISTRIBUTION EVENT

Dear All,

I am very happy, glad , proud to say that with this Coming Sunday the
March 15, 2009, we are completing one full year of succesful, consistent
Food Distribution Service . It has been God's Inifinite Grace, and the
love for ARR that brought us together and made it happen.

So, lets continue our service and be proud to say that we have been
worthy admirers of ARR,thus doing our bit  in eradicating poverty ( in
whatever small way possible ) .

Jai Ho ARR. !!!!!!!!

Venue :- Near AM Studios , Kodambakkam ( Samiyar Madam)

Time :- 11 30 AM

Sunday - March 15, 2009

( Thanks to all brothers who have been contributing to this event
financially, physically and otherwise).

God Bless All. Thanks

I rememeber the mail sent last year , when we started this . This mail
was sent on March 16, 2008

"
Rahmaniacs,

God 's Grace, we a group of Chennai ARR Fans, assembled together in Anna
Nagar area and distributed food packets to 20 people. with this, we have
been consistent enough in doing this for 2 succesful weeeks.

We wish more members join us from next week. we are doing this on
Sundays, and I believe most of us would be resting on Sundays. So, join
hands with us, and lets make this a movement.

God Bless ! Thanks

--
regards,
Vithur

A.R.Rahman - The Adorable Human Being "

--
regards,
Vithur

http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm

The disclaimer also provides our corporate information and names of our
directors as required by law.

The disclaimer is deemed to form part of this message in terms of Section 11 of
the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by
sending an email to: disclai...@investec.co.za