From: Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF FOOD DISTRIBUTION EVENT
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 12:04 AM

            Congrats Vithur and team. u guys rock! hope to see 5th and 10th
anniversary and even more of this meaningful event.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Vithur <vith...@gmail. com> wrote:

            Dear All,

I am very happy, glad , proud to say that with this Coming Sunday the March 15,
2009, we are completing one full year of succesful, consistent Food
Distribution Service . It has been God's Inifinite Grace, and the love for ARR
that brought us together and made it happen.

So, lets continue our service and be proud to say that we have been worthy
admirers of ARR,thus doing our bit  in eradicating poverty ( in whatever small
way possible ) .

Jai Ho ARR. !!!!!!!!

Venue :- Near AM Studios , Kodambakkam ( Samiyar Madam)

Time :- 11 30 AM

Sunday - March 15, 2009

( Thanks to all brothers who have been contributing to this event financially,
physically and otherwise).

God Bless All. Thanks

I rememeber the mail sent last year , when we started this . This mail was sent
on March 16, 2008

"
Rahmaniacs,

God 's Grace, we a group of Chennai ARR Fans, assembled together in Anna Nagar
area and distributed food packets to 20 people. with this, we have been
consistent enough in doing this for 2 succesful weeeks.

We wish more members join us from next week. we are doing this on Sundays, and
I believe most of us would be resting on Sundays. So, join hands with us, and
lets make this a movement.

God Bless ! Thanks

--
regards,