From: Bergin Roy <ber...@berginroy.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:59:56 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Varaaga Nadhikarai

I had shared this earlier here...

When i was in chennai back in 2005, i met an american lady that came down to
train us "Global communication skills".
She had a bunch of ARR songs and said that "Varaga nadhikara Oram" is her
morning wake up tune that she gets so fresh in the morning waking up to that
song...

Hearing this, i gave her a long list of AR albums and address to music world in
spencer plaza :-)

Cheers,
- Bergin

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Vinayakam Murugan <mvinaya...@gmail. com>