There are many experiences in each 'n every
Rahmaniac's life when WE FEEL SO PROUD TO BE A RAHMANIAC ! We just
can't explain it how it feels 'n makes us the happiest persons in the
world.. like when we got the Oscars, BAFTA, Globes, or when we do
charity services in the name of Rahmanji... etc. Or even when we listen to 'n
enjoy
the smallest bit of Music composed by AR ! It is something so
heavenly.. even more than that ! :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, dear Bro. Even though this is your
experience, I feel like that it is my own.. our own ! I'll cherish
this forever 'n for always. So proud.. really feeling so proud to be a
True Rahmaniac !

"It is not so easy to become a True Rahmaniac ; but once you become, it is
forever !"

Experience 'n cherish it forever.. Let's be a True Rahmaniac.. Let's together
make this world a Better World to live in with Harmony, Peace 'n
Happiness 'n of course AR's Divine Music ! :-)

May The Almighty God Bless AR 'n us for this..

Keep Rahmaning.. Keep Winning ! Jai Ho !!

--
regards..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue