This mail is better............ Your points are well taken...

For your Kind Information, no one gets paid for writing mails or posts. If
someone is doing it, it means, that someone is really excited to do so, and
that someone is quite happy with himself to share his joy with others.

Everyone here would be having his or her own profession and everyone for
that matter knows that " Duty is God and Work is Worship".

Nothing to worry. No One is whiling away time by posting info on ARR.

A True RAHMANIAC is also a true KARMA YOGI.

--
regards,
Vithur