same question can somebody tell who are those two who performed wit ARR?

--- On Sun, 29/3/09, Pradeepan R <pradeepanisonl...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pradeepan R <pradeepanisonl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Wendy Parr - Dreams of Fire lyricist
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 29 March, 2009, 10:22 AM

            who is Suzanne  ?  The one who also sang Ey Bachchoo in Ghajini.Was
she the same person, who was on stage during the Oscar ceremony ? Is she Indian
?lots of Qns.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:58 PM, strikerjax <striker...@yahoo. com> wrote:

I found this on her myspace: http://www.myspace. com/wendyparr

Monday, October 27, 2008

Spontaneous Recording with ARR

Category: Music

Wed Oct 22, 2008 Slum Dog Surprise !

Well, I took a swim in the deep end today -- new & enjoyable waters with a
familiar diving partner.

The eve started out well -- Kailash & I were hanging out in the studio & took a
photo for the interview, I got the keys to my flat & then headed to the Blue
Frog with a couple friends to hear a musician. I wasn't so hip on hearing the
music, but to hang out with Monica & Randolf & "something" was compelling me to
go out.

Well,,, the something was my "lucky" night, perfectly orchestrated by the
universe.

As we entered the club I saw Sammy, AR's driver who joyfully said hello to me &
told me AR is here. So I inquired & was lead back to the recording studios
where AR welcomed me with a happy & surprised hello. He introduced me to
everyone in the room, including Amir Khan – an actor & director in Hindi cinema
I admire – quality films. They're recording the songs for Amir's next film
Gajini which comes out next month.

I hung out,, we had dinner & then about 2am AR put a new track up & started
discussing the lyrics with me & Suzanne, the singer who had previously written
some lyrics for the track. He sketches out the overall theme & style & hands me
the pad & pen while he goes into studio B to record a singer on another track
for the film. I wrote new lyrics, pages of couplets - AR chooses his favorites,
I came up with a new chorus & by 530am we recorded the song to completion.
That's how I like to do it! Suzanne sang it wonderfully – a touch of R&B &
Indian inflections & pronunciation with nice harmonies ! What fun!

I genuinely enjoy working with AR – I love the immediacy of the process, he
pushes me to be a better writer, we laugh, I grow, I'm challenged & it's
satisfying.

Thank you Universe for the opportunities, thanks Wendy for taking the risks,
stepping up to the cliff & leaping – glad the world provided me with the
ability to fly or plung or whatever metaphor you choose – I like air, water, ….
Just feels good to be doing it. I'm grateful & desire more! Bring it on!!

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you !"

  • ... strikerjax
    • ... Pradeepan R
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... ramanujan melkote krishna
      • ... Vithur
    • ... Preethi Ramachandran
    • ... fani kalyan