Suzzaanne works in KM Conservatory....

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer
.aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni . <sriramiye...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
From: ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli
wada dosa sambar chatni . <sriramiye...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Wendy Parr - Dreams of Fire lyricist
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 9:28 PM

            Suzzanne IS India, she is from Mumbai, I guess. She did sing in
Ghajini. The one on the Oscar stage was loveleen tandan - the co-direcror of
SlmD M, I am thinking you know who 'Freida Pinto' is! :p

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Pradeepan R <pradeepanisonline@ ...>
wrote:

> who is Suzanne  ?  The one who also sang Ey Bachchoo in Ghajini.Was she the

> same person, who was on stage during the Oscar ceremony ? Is she Indian ?

> lots of Qns.

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:58 PM, strikerjax <strikerjax@ ...> wrote:

> > I found this on her myspace: http://www.myspace. com/wendyparr

> > Monday, October 27, 2008

> > Spontaneous Recording with ARR

> > Category: Music

> > Wed Oct 22, 2008 Slum Dog Surprise !

> > Well, I took a swim in the deep end today -- new & enjoyable waters with a

> > familiar diving partner.

> > The eve started out well -- Kailash & I were hanging out in the studio &

> > took a photo for the interview, I got the keys to my flat & then headed to

> > the Blue Frog with a couple friends to hear a musician. I wasn't so hip on

> > hearing the music, but to hang out with Monica & Randolf & "something" was

> > compelling me to go out.

> > Well,,, the something was my "lucky" night, perfectly orchestrated by the

> > universe.

> > As we entered the club I saw Sammy, AR's driver who joyfully said hello to

> > me & told me AR is here. So I inquired & was lead back to the recording

> > studios where AR welcomed me with a happy & surprised hello. He introduced

> > me to everyone in the room, including Amir Khan – an actor & director in

> > Hindi cinema I admire – quality films. They're recording the songs for

> > Amir's next film Gajini which comes out next month.

> > I hung out,, we had dinner & then about 2am AR put a new track up & started

> > discussing the lyrics with me & Suzanne, the singer who had previously

> > written some lyrics for the track. He sketches out the overall theme & style

> > & hands me the pad & pen while he goes into studio B to record a singer on

> > another track for the film. I wrote new lyrics, pages of couplets - AR

> > chooses his favorites, I came up with a new chorus & by 530am we recorded

> > the song to completion. That's how I like to do it! Suzanne sang it

> > wonderfully – a touch of R&B & Indian inflections & pronunciation with nice

> > harmonies ! What fun!

> > I genuinely enjoy working with AR – I love the immediacy of the process, he

> > pushes me to be a better writer, we laugh, I grow, I'm challenged & it's

> > satisfying.

> > Thank you Universe for the opportunities, thanks Wendy for taking the

> > risks, stepping up to the cliff & leaping – glad the world provided me with

> > the ability to fly or plung or whatever metaphor you choose – I like air,

> > water, …. Just feels good to be doing it. I'm grateful & desire more! Bring

> > it on!!

> --

> Cheers,

> Pradeepan.

> "All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you

> !"

  • ... strikerjax
    • ... Pradeepan R
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
        • ... ramanujan melkote krishna
      • ... Vithur
    • ... Preethi Ramachandran
    • ... fani kalyan