Every Rahmaniacs try to meet Rahman in personal, and its a life time
accomplishment for them including me. So why not Dinesh cant express his
views ?

No offence meant !

--
Farzad Khaleel
Webmaster
www.rahmaniac.com
        • ... Thulasi Ram
      • ... Vithur
        • ... Arijit Debnath
        • ... mehrun shiraz
        • ... raja sekar
        • ... Rajith Ramnivas
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... pratap
      • ... Dinesh
        • ... Shamil Sharif
          • ... Farzad khaleel