From: Dinesh Vaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Image of a RAHMANIAC !........" We don't need to check you more
! "
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 8:53 AM

            Today morning, I went to see a friend who was visiting Pune and
staying in a Hotel. As per the present day Security norms, my car was stopped
at the entry for body and boot check.

After checking the sides with a mirror, it was the boot next.

The security guard turned towards the boot, but without asking me to open it,
tapped my car and waived me to proceed. I was puzzled. I stopped and asked him
if he really won't check the boot.

To which he replied, " Saab, Aap ki window-shield pe RAHMAN ka photo hai....
aap ko check karne ki zaroorat nahin.... aap jaa sakate hain !"

( Sir, I noticed photo of RAHMAN pasted on your car's rear window... we don't
need to check you more... you can proceed !"

Be a Rahmaniac and make the world a "terror-free" place !

Best regards

Dinesh Vaidya

Pune

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/