Yup those havnt heard please download from net and promote the piracy.

In last few days, I have even given the hope of seeing this CD in the market.
Why is this not being released? Dont tell me that none of the music compnay is
willing to buy it... or is it still that Nokia wants to sell more phones with
this?

IMO now is the perfect time to release this, as there is none other album of
Rahman that came in last month and I dont see any other album coming in next
month either... only if someone listens to the fans...*sigh*