From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Adithya Sairam [rahmaniac2...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 6:02 PM
To: AR Rahman Fans
Subject: [arr] Connections

I have to say this is got a lot of Rahman's flavor in it but it is unlike
anything. Jiya se Jiya have two versions in which i like the one which rahman
himself sung. My pick of the album is Kural. i am 13 and i live in the US. once
i heard this, i had a new "thing" going on. i wanted to learn some of the
kurals written by thiruvalluvar. my mom was proud of me and when she listened
to it, she absolutely loved it. Blaaze has outdone himself although i could not
recognize who the female singer was. Mann Chandre was very captivating. i liked
it but it was third after jiya se jiya (2nd). The rest are only music which are
great when you want to relieve yourself. i listen to himalaya practically
everyday when i am about to sleep. not joking. for those who have not heard
this, please do listen to it.

JAI HO!

Adithya