I am an American..so a lot of English language music..like The Talking Heads,
The Beatles, The Clash, Parliament, Funkadelic, Red Hot Chili peppers,
Opeth,Sugarland, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Bach, Mozart,
beethoven, Bernard Hermann (possibly the greatest Hollywood film composer),
Yanni, Vangelis, etc. etc.

on the Indian front....Harris Jayraj, Deepak Dev (Malayalam music director),
Shyam (old Malayalam music director),old Ilayaraaja stuff, MM Kreem/Keeravaani,
Devi Sri Prasad (telugu music director)...etc..etc...

but of course..no one more than the king of music. 2-time Academy Award Winner
AR Rahman!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h || <vishws...@...>