I respect few members' opinion that they only listen AR..
That's their only love!..no doubt
but I feel there is nothing wrong in listening to other great
artists also as it would only enhance our love/knowledge towards music.
As true ARR fans we should listen other good stuff also..as our
 motto is "love music;spread music".!
AR is definately our top priority..but i don not like if anybody
calls any AR fan 'a narrow minded or blind fan of ARR'.
This is my personal humble opinion.

-jiban
"jai ho"