There are  no mistakes from AR's side, and I believe we are no one to
advise him  in any matter concerned. The failure in the sound system
is not a mistake from ARR and he is not to be blamed. No doubt, its an
ARR concert, and he is the chief focal point, but there are a lot of
other people who make up the concert.

What mistakes did AR make for this concert ???!!!!! !!!!

We can at the maximum discuss what we liked and what we didnt and if
at all AR gets to see these mails here, he would like to consider the
same provided its logical enough to be accepted.

I strongly believe AR knows whats right, and if there was any problem
in the sound system , it would have been him to realise it first than
most of us, as anyday, he has better ears for sound than what we would
probably  have.

--
regards,
Vithur