where can we hear it?

HARDCORE RAHMANIAC TILL DA VERY END!!!

--- On Thu, 21/5/09, Sreekrishnan R <rahmanfe...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Sreekrishnan R <rahmanfe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [arr] BSF jawans to march to A R Rahman's beats
To: "We, the fans !" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 21 May, 2009, 7:14 PM

New Delhi, May 21 : Oscar winner A R Rahman, who enchanted the world with his
'Jai Ho' number, has now composed the theme song for BSF, his first for any
paramilitary force.

The five minute song-- 'Hum Seema Suraksha Bal... Veeron ka hai ye dal' (We are
the Border Security Force... It is the force of the brave) composed by Rahman
praises the strength and valour of the border force.

"The credit for the song goes to Meghalaya Governor R S Mooshahary who is a
former DG of the force. He helped us in getting in touch with Rahman, who
composed the song without charging any money for it," BSF Director General M L
Kumawat told PTI on the sidelines of a function here during which the song was
played for the public for the first time.

The song, which also captures the emotional tribulations of a jawan guarding
the border while leaving his family behind, comes with a video showing the BSF
men in action along the border, undergoing training and the famous 'change of
guard' ceremony at the Wagah border.

"The song and the video capture the true spirit of the force. Rahman has also
promised to come and spend time with our men to boost their morale," Kumawat
said.

A BSF jawan, present at the function said, "It is a matter of pride that my
idol Rahman has composed a song for me ".

http://www.samayliv e.com/news/ bsf-jawan s-to-march-to- a-r-rahmans-
beats/628604. h tml

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!
  • ... Sreekrishnan R
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
      • ... Farzad khaleel
        • ... yogesh2783
    • ... K. Kumar