Hi Guys,

A reminder for those coming over for tomorrow's ARR meet in the New York
/ New Jersey area. We commence at 3:30pm with no definite end-time.
Would love to see enthusiastic participation from fans in the area. Mail
me at niyant.dalal AT gmail.com and I'll send you the details of the
meet.

Jai Ho,
Niyant

==== my message from earlier ===

Hi again ...

We had a great time at the last meet - thanks to the people who made it
interactive and fun! Let's meet again for some more musically-engaging
time on a coming Saturday. Feel free to distribute it to any
friends/family that you think may be interested :)

There's no need to RSVP - just be there; but a small note that you're
going to make it would be good.

Looking forward to seeing you,
Niyant

<arrfansmeet>

It's June and as promised there's another ARR meet in the NY/NJ area.
Those who missed it last time are most welcome to join us.

Folks that are hearing about this for first time here's a small intro:
This is a casual meet of ARR-fans in the NY/NJ area. Anyone is welcome
to join in as long as they *really* love ARR's music. All we do is
listen, talk, listen, discuss, listen, listen, critique music. Of course
there are snacks to keep your energies high through this. ;-) We usually
cover a wide range of ARR's works - old, new, rare, non-film, etc.

I was thinking of weaving a (small) part of the meet around a theme -
one suggestion for this meet was 'Celebrating Classical-based works of
ARR'. We'll do a quick poll if everyone's cool with this.

Details

When
Saturday, 20th June at 3:30pm

Where
At my apartment
<http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=07302&sll=\
40.723495,-74.046034&sspn=0.008456,0.013819&ie=UTF8&ll=40.719941,-74.047\
68&spn=0.033046,0.055275&z=14>

Contact
niyant DOT dalal AT gmail DOT com

If you're taking public transport:
Grove St PATH station is the closest train station.
For detailed transit directions go to hopstop or google transit

</arrfansmeet>