From: Madhavan Rajan <rsamadhu2...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Amit Trivedi is Poor man's Rahman - Anurag Kashyap!
To: "arrahmanfans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 1:58 AM

      I was watching the making of DEV-D dvd where Anurag said "Amit Trivedi is
bloody genius. I call him as poor man's Rahman".
Amit is really brilliant. His songs in Dev-d speaks that. Calling him poor
man's Rahman, I feel it's not money but  accessibility. Who does not want to
work with AR Rahman? On one hand, a person like Kala Prabu (Sakkarakatti)
manages to get AR so easily and on the other hand talented young directors
(like Ameer in Tamil) find it difficult to reach him.

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R

      ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET
http://cricket.yahoo.com