On 7/13/2009 9:54 AM India Time, _V S Rawat_ wrote:

> On 7/13/2009 7:33 AM India Time, _Chord_ wrote:
>
>> I am completely 100% satisfied with ARR's music as it is today.
>>

> ARR's music lacks a lot in pronunciations. The words gets irritatingly

apart from that, I don't think I have any suggestion to give to ARR to
change his style etc. I trust him completely. He is already always
bringing so much variations in his songs. I know he will continue doing
that and more, and will continue surprising me with his every new song.

but yeah, in some areas, there are less songs by him so I would surely
like more songs by him:

- folk songs (like genda phool).

- traditional style ghazals (not tahzeeb style which had too much
experimentation that killed the basic feel of a traditional ghazal).

- classical (like zubaidaa's chhodo mori baiyyan)

And I would like him to do less songs of religious type now, especially
less Islamic religious songs. He had already done tonnes of them which
are superb but more new songs are undermining the beauty of old ones.

--
Rawat