But his music is not all on hidden sounds. When I heard Roja for the first time
it was only on a recorded tape played on a player which was older than me by
then. But still the very next moment it changed my world. I started paying more
attention to music. It was only in 94 when my Dad got me a CD Player I was able
to observe the hidden sounds closely. But even b4 hearing those hidden sounds I
had become his follower.
I started learning music and the sound recording later. I too hear lot of
suggestions for AR's music from others. But when I compare myself doing the
work and imagining AR doing it, I dare not to comment.
I am happy enjoying his music and if there is anything I can dare to suggest I
better do it myself and show this to the world that I am better than him.
There are many in words I can suggest but to ensemble and it on a piece of song
I would have produced the worst sound ever.

Coming back when AR was producing albums in 90s there was a lame comment that
all his songs sound same. There is a pick for every body to comment if its head
or tail of a toss. What makes it difficult is to decided what to call for when
tossed.