If ARR is reading this, I have a few suggestions for him.

First a compliment, I think ARR is probably one of the rare celebrities in the
world of Entertainment where he didn't immediately cash in on receiving the
highest awards in his field. He could have rushed a get a few albums out while
his name is on top of everyone's mind. Of course he is always on top of the
die-hard fans' minds.

Here are a few suggestions.

1. We all get sporadic tidbits about some of his work, like use of the
Continuum's instrument, Caroline (Thiruda Thiruda singer) being non-Tamil
speaking one, Compiling a song in an hour etc. Some of these kind of
interesting trivia gets out in various forums and that too very late. DVD
movies sometimes have Director's Commentary as an option. Why not ARR release a
special version of every one of albums with his commentary about the album and
the songs in his own voice? He could even offer some of the alternate
variations he considered. I'm sure a critical mass of the fans would eat it up.

2. To limit piracy, he should release these albums only when a critical number
of pre-orders have been received. He can even release these albums through his
KM Music company.  He can also try and sell these albums through with DRM, not
necessarily in CD or cassette forms. I don't know whether this is even feasible
to do.

3. ARR should probably hire a Videographer from now onwards to record the
entire life cycle of his song productions. I'm sure he will be able to compile
these recordings in the future and will be able to release for the fans. If
there can be a DVD on "Making Sivaji" why not one on "Making of the Sivaji
album" ?

Thanks For listening.