Please! No DRM. it is the worst thing ever happened in the music industry. I
understand the purpose is to limit piracy. but do you realize that DRM is
killing the very spirit of creativity which the artistes and fans all stand
for ?

I want to buy a track and put it in all devices I have(my latpop, my
computer, my mp3 players, my phones, and everywhere possible), because I
have the right to. I paid for it. and now with DRM you will be able to use
it only on the computer or the device you have purchased it for.

This is not limiting piracy. this is limiting the listeners and acting
against the wish of the customer.

I for one would stop buying any albums that comes with DRM. sorry to say
that. but i am so against it.  and mind you, I buy most of the music I own.
except of course, a few that are hard to find, or was given to me by friends
or relatives.

NO DRM! DRM is EVIL :P

PS: I agree fullheartedly with the rest of your suggestions

--
http://ramblingsoul.com