I know most of us in the group, if not all, love good music not just of our
AR but of any other artist as well. It is always good to explore unheard
stuff and appreciate good music and promote them among the music lovers. I
was wondering that on one hand AR wants to change the statement "Indian
music is all about film music" by showcasing fresh talent through his KM
label. I really appreciate that AR took this step that will really boost
budding artists.
I was just thinking, as music lovers, why don't we recommend good music in
this group that you come across. It is a good chance for people here to
listen to something new as well as it is good for artists as well. I have
already seen few people recommending non-ARR albums in this group (One such
was Advaita which was simply outstanding).

One recommendation from me today is the bangalore based band
"Swarathma<http://www.youtube.com/user/swarathma>"
(particularly for the song "Patte Saare"). I happened to listen to this song
recently and it's really cool to listen some unconventional stuff. Do listen
to it if you get a chance and do buy it if you like it :-)

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R