No harm discussing good music. But should always be kept in mind this is a
group of AR fans. So the discussion shouldn't give ways for contradiction among
its members. If you are really interested in discussing good music create a
group and post a invite those interested like me will be happy to join.
Swarathma is a group which is head by Vasu Dixit the younger brother of Raghu
Dixit (ninna poojege bande maadeshwara fame) I recommend listen to "Raghu Dixit
Project" an album which is class apart. apparently Swarathma was awarded the
best band by the band hunt conducted by either MTV / Channel V (not sure who)
along with SaReGaMa.

I am waiting for the Ooh lala band's album by the way.

-R