From: uday kiran <uda...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Rahman turns down Bollywood projects
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 21 August, 2009, 10:12 PM

I think all Indian projects.

2009/8/21 Vithur <vith...@gmail. com>

Rahman turns down Bollywood projects
Friday, August 21 2009, 09:27 BST
By Sanjay Odedra, Bollywood Reporter

Slumdog Millionaire composer A.R. Rahman has declared that he has stopped
taking on new projects because of his busy schedule.
Rahman, who won two Oscars for his work on Danny Boyle's film, revealed that he
is currently working on four separate Bollywood films.
He told The Times of India: "At the moment, I'm racing against time to complete
the Indian projects I've on hand and that includes Mani Ratnam's Raavana,
Rajnikanth's animation film Sultan and Tony D'Souza's Blue. The last new
assignment I accepted was Abbas Tyrewala's 1:800-LOVE. I've stopped taking on
any more for now."
Rahman recently announced that he is planning to stage an awareness concert in
Australia, after a spate of racial attacks on Indian students studying in the
country.
http://www.digitals py.co.uk/ bollywood/ a172900/rahman- turns-down- bollywood-
projects. html
--
regards,
Vithur

--
Regards,
Uday Kiran

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com