From: balajirajagopal <balajirajago...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Chiggy Wiggy | Blue | Kylie | ARR Song preview
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 28 August, 2009, 12:40 PM

                  Hi - One thing I find so very disappointing (and may
irritating as well!) amongst a lot of members in this group is that for months
before an ARR release everyone talks about it and the minute the promos come,
the general comment is "It is disappointing" and then....they start talking
about the forthcoming releases.... ..And the cycle continues.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

                        Recent Activity

       27
      New Members

                Visit Your Group

                        Give Back
  Yahoo! for Good
  Get inspired
  by a good cause.

                        Y! Toolbar
  Get it Free!
  easy 1-click access
  to your groups.

                        Yahoo! Groups
  Start a group
  in 3 easy steps.
  Connect with others.

          .

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com